[alfa] RE: Nakamichi

I'll third the endorsement...

But I have heard that the CD35/40/45 have all been discontinued. Last year
we bought a CD-35z for our E30 BMW 325 commuter. I have yet to experiment
with the Verde, but the lighting of the Nak is a spot-on match for the
red/amber lighting in the BMW cockpit. The best feature is its ergonomics:
a clean, simple layout with no starship Enterprise jukebox display (am I
getting old or what?)

Chris Robyn
SF Bay
'88 Verde