[alfa] RE: SPICA

Uh...did someone forget their nap today?

SPICA or Carbs...whatever. Stick with what you have. SPICA is a great system and Carbs are great too. I personally wouldn't replace SPICA for Carbs or Carbs for SPICA (why would you).

SPICA is just fine. It's fun to learn about too because it's such a complete work of art.

On another note...for the Berlina owners out there. I just had my BWA Sportstars mounted on my Berlina. The look great. If you happen to have a set and are thinking about putting them on your Berlina the widest you can go is 195. This will give you barely enough clearance in the rear wheel well without rubbing. 205s will not fit. I would even consider sticking with 185/70 14s. The point is that BWA Sportstars will fit even with the wide offset.

Ok...I have some new tires to break in...later...

Damian

magista@domain.elided
1970 1750 Berlina (carbed)
Seattle, WA. <-- another sunny day