Re: [alfa] SPICA Fuel System

weber carbs destroy motors spica injection is the way to go IF YOU CAN FIND
A MECHANIC THAT KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH IT NOT ALL THAT TRICKY BUT FINDING AN
INTELLIGENT MECHANIC IS HARD ENOUGH !  also if you are not going to use the
car like so many alfa owners than the spica will be a problem and it would
be years before the rings got washed downd from the rich ill running
webers.  of course there is the possibilty that the spica on the car only
needs tuning half the auto parts sold in the us every day don't need to be
changed and by the time the "MECHANIC" realizes this he is not about to
remove it put the old one back on and see if the parts house will take it
back and or pay the shipping and the 20% restocking fee and wait for a check
in the mail and put your car all back together and say no charge that was
not the problem.  it is so much easier to say that it was bad but only half
the problem we need more parts and more money and no one can expect me to
work for free and go home at night and sleep like a baby because no one
would have known what was wrong it's not my fault! i hate to admit that i am
a mechanic it makes me sick!