Re: [alfa] SPICA Fuel System

the fuel injection pump is a tiny part of spica injection working right and
continuning to work right. i started on alfa's in 75 the middle of spica the
oldest spica pump was 6 years old most of the spica cars in the country did not
run right it was not because they needed a rebuilt pump it is all in the set up
or tuning- sure i ran across pumps with broken rack control springs changed in
the car done in 1 hour paid factory warr. flat rate 5.5 hrs. money maker or cold
start hanging up had to remove the pump for that one or a reseal but believe me
finding some one to set it up or even the right instructions good luck i have
seen some of the set up instructions on the list people like to talk but don't
have a clue of what they are talking about and well if you don't know any better
i guess you listen i will have to right a book my bad back and lack of enough
alfa's to work on is freeing up time for that