[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #820

Try 'Sports Car International' published by the same folks who do 'Forza', the Ferrari magazine. Nice articles, well put together, even had an article on the Alfa 147 GTA written by some guy named G. Graves, whoever he is. :->

George Graves
86GTV-6 3.0S

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 05:44 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:19:12 -0400
From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] re: the bigoted American ones

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:19:58 -0700
From: "Jeff Thraen" <Jeff@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] the bigoted American ones

Geez, Joe. Do you have a list of the prejudiced; intolerant; narrow-minded
American car magazines, or are you saying that they all are?
I'm inclined to say that they pretty much all are.  Motor Trend,
Autoweek, and European Car are probably the worst.  I can usually
tolerate reading Road & Track though, and Automobile isn't so bad
either, but I wouldn't call them impartial or open-minded.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6