[alfa] Leather dye?

My new car (TVR) has had the seats "dyed". This is a problem because, of
course, the "dye" is flaking off. To make matters more frustrating, the
seats underneath look just fine to me.... So I don't know why the DPO
felt the need to dye them.

My question is, since most of it is coming off, but in some areas it's
on there pretty well... how can I effectively remove this stuff from the
leather? Is there a solvent (I'd hate to put something too strong on the
leather) or some chemical that will get this stuff off easily?

It looks just plain silly like this.

-Glenn

Alfa content: no Alfa owner would do something this silly to their
seats. Oh wait, I take that back. You never know.