Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:03:19 -0500
From: "Karl Robrock" <robrock@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] IAP '91 Spider Leather interior
Just One last email....
IAP sells new seat leather for the '91 Spider. Does anyone have any experience
with this? ANyone ever seen it? I saw a couple of spiders with new interiors,
that had done away with the suade. They looked very nice in the pictures
(ebay). Could those have been the IAP interiors? Is $985 a reasonable price?
(not sure I could have a custom interior done for that price, but it still
seems expensive) That would be the final cosmetic touch to my spider, so I am
very excited about it...(just completed full body restoration, some engine
work and am now attacking the interior).
Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS
'94 164Q4
'91 Spider Veloce
http://alfalover.dhs.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). The information contained in this message may be private and confidential, and may also be subject to the work product doctrine. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.