[alfa] re: the bigoted American ones

At 9:03 PM +0000 9/24/03, alfa-digest wrote:
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:19:58 -0700
From: "Jeff Thraen" <Jeff@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] the bigoted American ones

Geez, Joe.  Do you have a list of the prejudiced; intolerant; narrow-minded
American car magazines, or are you saying that they all are?
I'm inclined to say that they pretty much all are. Motor Trend, Autoweek, and European Car are probably the worst. I can usually tolerate reading Road & Track though, and Automobile isn't so bad either, but I wouldn't call them impartial or open-minded.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6