[alfa] floormats and logos

This is why you can't get an Alfa emblem on Nardi wheels anymore.  Nardi got
in a bit of trouble with Fiat for the use of the serpent and cross logo.
Nick
Centerline Alfa Romeo
www.centerlinealfa.com
888-750-ALFA

It has nothing to do with Alfa, per se... Most floormats with logos
these days are supplied by LloydMats <http://www.lloydmats.com> and
they got sued a few years back for unauthorized reproduction of logos
(or so the story goes) so they stopped making any logos until they had
full permission from the companies involved.
Of course, it snowballed from there and now nobody will give you an
Alfa Romeo (or Audi or BMW... I've had this problem before) because
they're scared of the RIAA. Oh wait... That's a different group pissed
off that they can't overcharge... My bad.