[alfa] Milano/GM ABS

After reading that Mr Webb successfully replaced his bad accumulator with a
GM one (as per the Alfa Owner article)...I am stuck with having to make the
Milano ABS decision.

My old Milano's ABS went bad (don't remember what it was that died) and I had
a standard system put in. Worked great of course. My ABS pump is bad, and
with the cheaper parts now available, I don't know which option to take.

Anyone care to offer their opinion on keeping the ABS, or converting the car?
I really don't see myself using the car on the track too often, if at
all...but I do a lot of driving...and am slightly worried that I'd run into
other ABS problems down the road.

Any insight is helpful. Thanks,

Ted
HMB, CA