Re: [alfa] parking brake cable

loosen the cable by its adjustment were it connects to the body remove the
rear wheels there are 2 holes in the brake disc turn the disc so that the
holes are level to the ground look in the front hole there is a adjuster
wheel in the hole you can move with a screw driver turn it until the disc
is hard to turn than reach behind the disc and pull down on the cable hard
than release it and check to see if the brake is still stiff to turn if
not start again until it doesn't change when you pull on the cable than
back it off until no drag and do the other side after you have adjusted
the shoes than you can adjust the cable