Re: [alfa] Alfetta Turbina Wheels - Availability and Prices?

there is not 100 lbs over the front wheels the weight difference is spread
out fairly evenly i have spent 21 years trying to determine the handling
difference don't think it is 100 lbs hell i have had passengers of more
than 100 lbs but the v6 with out a doubt has more unsprung weight i wish i
new the answer making a v6 handle like a modified alfetta sure beats the
idea of putting a 3.0 in an alfetta that would be ugly