RE: [alfa] Alfetta Turbina Wheels - Availability and Prices?

> it's not like a problem it is more like whats the best
> handling alfa you have ever driven? the beauty of the alfetta
> is how nice you can make it handle and feel i have not owned
> a car that was not an alfa since 1975 actually alfa's with
> transaxles in the rear the other ones don't count don't
> handle anyway, in any case unsprong weight is very important
> and position of spindle in relationship to ball joints and
> hieght of the car, the alfetta is the best handling i don't know why

The Alfetta is a sweet handling car, I like the GTV6 too but actually
prefer the Alfetta.  However I think things like ball joints, spindles,
etc, are pretty much the same - I always attributed the difference in
handling between the GTV6 and the Alfetta to the 100 lbs or so less
weight over the front wheels in the Alfetta.

bs