[alfa] Off-Topic Insurance Question - help please!

Hi all,
I backed into a car while I was towing an empty 24ft flatbed with my Chevy
1500 van (embarassing, but it was late, dark, streetlights had burned out, and
I was tired). I punched a hole in the door of a saturn.
When the police report was filed I mentioned backing into the car, but did not
mention the trailer. The damage is <$1K, so the insurance covers everything
without raising my rates, (no damage to me). No deductible on liability.

If I tell them that I was towing a 24ft trailer, will this affect the
coverage? Is there some crazy rule that relieves them of responsibility if I
am towing? I am insured through Ohio Casualty Group, if that makes any
difference.

Alfa content: the van is used for hauling alfa parts :))

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS
'94 164Q4