[alfa] FS: 1993 Spider in NJ

OK, so here's the "official" notice. I've got my TVR now, so the car is
officially on the market.

1993 Spider Veloce

White w/black leather/suede

64k miles

Some recent work, mechanically doesn't need anything

-          new cooling fan

-          new trailing arm bushings

-          kyb shocks

-          tires (Yokohama AVS intermediates)

Needs new convertible top

Body good

Car is in gorgeous "daily driver" condition

I have some spare parts for it, too (set of Turbina rims, Autopower
"Street" roll bar, used, never installed, aftermarket hard-top in so-so
shape)

Looking to get $9k for it.

Please contact me if interested. I will be posting pics of the car in
the next few days.

This is by far the best Alfa I've ever had - that's why I've kept it 4
years :-). I'm only getting rid of it because I wanted something new to
play with....

Thanks

-Glenn