[alfa] Nelson Ledges Photos

Hope everyone had a great time at Nelson Ledges this weekend, I know I did! Thanks to those that helped me out with helmets, rides and advice as I made my track debut........

My son Jake and I came up with Dick Kirzinger (my father-in-law) from the middle of Kentucky with his 74 GTV in tow. He was nice enough to let me drive it, it's an absolute blast! Thanks to Sam for the ride in his GTV6, someday I hope to be half as good a driver!

Anyway, here are some pictures of the Alfa's that were at the track, I know Joe Elliott, the Boniface's', Dick Kirzinger, Ray Graham, Scott Shure, Sam and Howard, and probably others that I have butchered their name or forgotten' please forgive me. I would be happy to send photos to those that want them, I just need an address!! Enjoy the pictures!

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/fetta78

Mark in Kentucky
84 GTV6