[alfa] Re: V-6 rebuild issues

John, why don't you contact Richard Sirgany of AutoVolante in Miami about
your issues. Auto Volante is an Alfa Shop only and Richard has been rebuilding
V-6's for nearly 20 years as he was involved in Alfa racing with the 3.0 V-6.
Richard is also the Alfa Romeo Owners Club Tech Advisor. Call him during working
hours M-F. AutoVolante has a website at <A HREF="www.autovolante.tripod.com">www.autovolante.tripod.com</A>. There you
can learn about Richards 40 years of involvement with Alfa racing and engine
rebuilding. His telephone number is there as well. Richard has rebuilt my '65
Giulia Veloce engine as well as installed an '89 2 liter Alfa twinspark in my
'74 GTV.

Marc Mosko
President, AROC-USa
'65 Giulia Spider Veloce