[alfa] Alfa Newbie

Hi All,

I am the new owner of a '78 Spider and was wondering what should be the
first things I should do now that it is home.  It was infrequently
driven, so I figure changing all the fluids and a tune up would be a good
start.  I read on the forum that 20w-50 Castrol would be an acceptable
oil.  What other particulars would be appropriate and/or preferential
(i.e. spark plugs, rotor, condenser, cap, oil filter, etc). The car is
pretty complete, except for a cracked dashboard and console, and the pans
for the seats are partially gone.  I am also missing one Niki Lauda
insignia that goes between the door and front wheel well.  Any leads for
the above mentioned pieces would be greatly appreciated.  Any advice for
a newbie would also be greatly appreciated. I restored a '60 Ford F-100
with a 292 y-block with a 3 deuce set up, but this is my first Alfa.
Thanks for all the help.  I know this is a great forum and has great
information exchanged between members as I have been lurking for the last
couple of weeks (*grin*).

Marie
'78 Spider
'60 Ford F-100