[alfa] (NAC) - Generator Needed

I am trying to locate a generator for a friend of mine in the VA area.
Preferably about a 5kw or larger. The area he lives in has no power and
probably won't for a while. Water cooled/diesel preferred, but I don't
think his budget will support one.

Does anyone have one to sell or rent, or know where one might be
available? We don't expect to find one in the region, he expects to have
to freight/ship it in.

Please reply to me directly since this is not Alfa related, and sorry for
the NAC.

Thanks,
Greg