Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 06:57 PM 9/19/2003, you wrote:

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:51:23 -0400
From: Anne O <advection@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] ECU rebuilders

Have any of you had experience-good,bad,horror stories- with ECU rebuilders?
I have gotten estimates (sight unseen) from $150 to $350. However one of the
shops intimated that some components may be NLA.

Without the official Bosch "analog tester" does anyone know a testing
procedure?

Do these ECU's suffer from the bad solder joints that seem to plague Lucas
systems? Has anyone tried a DIY repair,or know which components tend to
fail?

TIA
Anne O