[alfa] Re: 164 Brake pad recommendations?

I put some Porterfield R-4S pads on my '83 spider and love them.  The R-4S
is the street version of their carbon kevlar race pad.  Check them out at
http://www.porterfield-brakes.com/.  Just as they claim these pads produce
very, very, little dust, greatly improve stopping ability and they do not
eat up your rotors.  If I remember correctly they were about $90.00 for the
front pads.  Money well spent.

Chris

Getting ready to change the worn stock pads and needed some recommendations
on replacements.  Looking for a good street use, low dust pad.  Centerline
and IAP offer Axxis (Repco) and Ferodo.  Any opinions on those or others?
Thanks in advance

Pete
91 164L 5 speed
91 Spider