RE: [alfa] Re: 164 Brake pad recommendations?

I agree, Porterfield R-4S pads are great. However, one word of caution, on
my 87 Audi 5000 quattro and on my son's 95 Golf III after long periods of
sitting, two to three months, we found the pads stuck to rotors extremely
tight. I didn't have any problems with them on my late Milano with R-4S or
any of our other cars with R4 pads.

John Katos