[alfa] Spring pan suspension bolts

Digestians..

Been looking around for replacement bolts.. finding that 10mm x 1.0mm pitch stuff is apparently kinda rare.
A generous Digestian may supply me with the rare double ended bolt.

McMasterCarr dosen't have it in 1.0mm pitch! (surprised) Found a local industrial hardware store that does,
but they are "phasing out" their 8.8 grade stock for 10.9. I seem to remember some aversion to the higher
strength stuff, due to it being more brittle?

Anyway, was wondering if there was a good reason to stay with the 8.8, besides trusting in the engineering
skills of the designers.

Any special suggestions for nuts and washers? Was thinking about Nylon lock nuts instead of plain, for the
heck of it...

Jon and Marcia
77 Spider
Irvine, CA