[alfa] After Market Air in a Spider

Hello again,   I've been looking around for another car, I had hoped for an
Alfa Sedan, something with air (my 86 Spider has none).  After driving some
new cars and some old I come to the conclusion that the car I want to drive
is my Spider.  Now the question is ...Can I get a good (Cold) air system
installed in the Spider.  I've heard from many Spider owners with Stock
systems and the word is "they work, but just barely"..

Has anyone installed or knows of a system which uses a modern compressor
and has a good strong blower.  I live in South Florida and I need air that
work and works well...  Any of you FLA people who are aware of a shop that
specializes in this type of work...please, please forward this info to me.

Still looking for a hard top to complete the enclosed air conditioned
space.. Please keep me in mind..

Many Thanks
Gabriel Forzano
Coral Springs, Fl

     8.74 .74(())
     ((88.74 ..74 -:&:-
*..70-:&:-* PEACE and REALITY *-:&:- 07..*
     8.74 .74(())
     ((88.74 ..74 GABRIEL