[alfa] re: Composite Body Panels & Bumpers

Bob Wright Restorations in the UK makes a lot of fiberglass parts for Alfas. And Highwood Alfa carries them. I happen to be a satisfied customer myself, although I haven't bought any externally-visable parts.

I've actually thought about make fiberglass or carbon fiber bumpers myself, but I have neither the time nor the Euro bumpers to make molds from at this point.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6