Re: [alfa] Fumes in Spider cockpit

When the top is up I have had success in minimizing the fume
content in the cockpit by keeping the side windows closed and
either a) opening the small vent windows beyond a perpendicular
angle to the door, far enough so that air is forced into the cockpit, or
b) have all the windows closed and turn on the heater fan to 'pressurize'
the cockpit in a similar manner.

Checking for leaks all along the exhaust system wouldn't hurt either.

Good Luck,
Livio Passera
Toronto, Canada
73 Berlina