[alfa] GTV6 Update.

Denis I would have the car repaired-assuming you don`t just want the money or
were bored with the car. Unless your repair people are totally incompetent
(and I can`t believe that having participated/seen the I-Car programme which
originated in the USA). Your chassis man, providing he has the right
training/credentials can get the car straighter and better aligned than when
it came out of the factory. It will not be structurally impaired either so
could concievably end up better than when it had the accident-cosmetically and
the way it drives. The key is to make sure the repairer is qualified and a
member of an industry recognised association such as I-Car.

Richard Jones,
Christchurch ,
New Zealand.

7 Alfas/1 Ferrari.