RE: [alfa] Clutch Master Cylinder Rebuild Questions- 69 Spider

Hi!
I've been buying DOT5 silicone brake fluid at my local discount auto
parts store: Advance Auto Parts. JC Whitney also sells it 800-537-2700,
P/N 15UD8699U $21.99 per quart. Beware though, all the packages say not
for use with ABS brakes.
Gil Gagne
Port Orange,FL
1986 Spider