[alfa] Groaning 87 spider

Hello All,

I would like to get rid of the groaning noise coming from the front end suspension of my spider. The noise is audible when jacking up the car or going over a bump. both sides are affected. It sounds like something in there needs to be lubricated (please no KY jokes). All shocks have been replaced but the noise persists.

thanks

TonyG

87spider Pequannock NJ