[alfa] alfa V6 conversion

Thanks for your help Mark. The clearance interfierance problem is closer
to the top of the exaust manifolds. I have both, a set of Milano and 164
manifolds, and they both takeup 41/2'- 5",  measuring out from the head-
mating surface. Where they dump out is fine, but this car I am working
on, has a tall frame section, that interfiers, with the manifolds, by
possibly only a half inch or so. What I need are headers that don't
protrude out from the head, as much as that, at the top, as they fallow
the taper of the "V", as they come down. Any one with aftermarket
headers, that could measure them, I would greatly apreciate the help.
Bob   robert_lesher@domain.elided