From: Anna M Bayles [mailto:ambayles@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 1:44 PM
To: richard.hiatt@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [alfa] Spider Hardtop

Will it fit a wonderfully sleek albeit ugly bumpered 78?  I guess I
should ask would you ship it and if so, how much for the top?

Marie
78 Niki Lauda Spider looking for a hardtop

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:11:45 -0700 "RC Hiatt" <richard.hiatt@domain.elided>
writes:
> And I have a black aftermarket hardtop in the Portland Area that fits
> 70's
> vintage. I never use it, and would love to sell it quite
> reasonably.
>
> Richard
> 72 Spider with a near new canvas top and no rain in Oregon anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&it
em=
> 2432372480

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33652&i
tem
> =2432820271

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of alfa top 1.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of alfa top 2.jpg]