[alfa] re: Alfa V-6 conversion

At 1:09 AM +0000 9/15/03, alfa-digest wrote:
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:48:17 -0700
From: "Robert Lesher" <robert_lesher@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Alfa V-6 conversion

Hi I'm seaking info. on after-market exaust headers, for the V-6, GTV-6
or Milano. I am working on a driveline conversion on a 62 Fiat Ghia
1500GT. I was about to drop a 3.0 ltr alfaV-6, into the car, and found
that the exaust manifolds, will not quite clear (sideways). Does anyone
know if after-market headers, take up any less space. The stock manifolds
takeup aprox 5"-6" from the side of the block, and also, will they clear
the 164 oil sump that I must use? Does anyone have a set for sale? Bob
Lesher- Oregon
4 2600 Sprints
66 Giulia sprint
67Fulvia Sport
Off the top of my head, aftermarket header options are:
stock SZ headers
Shankle
CSC
IAP