[alfa] Re: Clutch Master Cylinder Rebuild Questions- 69 Spider

Hi Robert:

This is a long shot, but I've seen it happen. Is the bellhousing firmly bolted to the engine? I once had a '72 Spider where the nuts were a little loose, and the bellhousing would back away from the engine when the clutch pedal was depressed. Might be worth a look.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's