RE: [alfa] Clutch Master Cylinder Rebuild Questions- 69 Spider

>It looks like I am working on needing my 3rd clutch master cylinder in >6 years (for a 69 spider).

Robert,
It appears that you are geting severe corrosion in the clutch master
cylinder that is destroying the internal seals. Do you live near the
ocean? What are you using for fluid in the MC? If corrosion is indeed
the problem, I would suggest switching to DOT 5 silicone fluid and end
this corrosion once and for all. I always change to silicone fluid
whenever I do brake work on any of my vehicles.
Gil Gagne
1986 Spider
Port Orange, FL