[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #792

Just that right-rear Q-panel? I'd get that fixed. Get a good one from APE. I'll bet if you shop it around, supply your own "new" panel, you could get it done a repainted for $2-3K.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0'S'

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 09:11 AM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:26:46 -0700
From: dlou <dlou@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re: Rear ended GTV6

Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:24:13 -0700
From: "Stefano Iachella" <iachella@domain.elided>

The CPI book (Cars of Particular Interest) goes back further than
Kelly Blue book and is pretty good. Sports Car Market magazine
would give these out when renewing subscriptions, but mine lapsed
so I don't actually know where to get the CPI.

Ah yes, the CPI.  That's what I recall being mentioned before on the
digest.  Thanks!

- -Dennis
Sunnyvale, CA
85 GTV6 (a bit bent)

P.S. I posted a couple pics if you are curious:
http://dlou.home.sonic.net/bentalfa