[alfa] Berlinas-they're everywhere!

Hello Digestives!   I went from one lonely Spider to said Spider plus 2
Berlina hulks yesterday in short order, then for a while I was high
bidder on ANOTHER Berlina on Ebay, but I was outbid on that one...(Good
thing, really, cause it's all the way across the US.) At any rate, I'll
be parting out these two '74 B's, one has no eng/trans, the interiors are
in tough shape on both, neither runs, quite a bit of rust. What will be
salvaged remains to be seen, but the hard goods should be pretty
reasonable. Two good rear windows if I can get them out whole, lots of
door glass, many headlights, buckets and rings, 2 pretty good grilles, a
fair supply of interior knob/pull handle/window winder type stuff.
Limited slip diffs are spoken for. If you need Berlina parts, please
contact me off list.   Does anyone know definitely whether the automagic
transmissioned Berlinas had taller gearing in their diffs, and, if so,
what the ratio would be?  (One was a slushbox.)
                            Thanks for your time and attention.                                      Pat
Hood, NWARC Precisely in the geographic center of sunny Seattle,'78
SpiderTwin rusty '74 Berlina hulks.