Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's (Spica v. Bosch)

At 06:41 PM 9/10/2003, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:26:23 -0500
From: "Jason Hagen" <hagen_jason1@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [alfa] RE: 164 up in flames

I have purchased some of this exact SAE 30R7 5/16" (7.9M) dia. hose and
noticed that the wall thickness is thinner than the stock hose on my 164Q.
Wouldn't this be a concern?  Is the quality acceptable?  Also, the short
hoses that run between the injector rails seem to be 7.5mm ID according to
the hose label.  Should this be so?  They may not be original.  Any comment?
Is this actually meant for 8.0 mm as well?

Injector seals-- do you mean both top and bottom?

Thanks,

- -Jason Hagen