[alfa] Milano in Atwater, Calif

I was poking around former Castle Air Force Base yesterday (now Castle
Airport, I guess), in Atwater, Calif, just north of Merced, and what should
I spy but an apparently complete Milano sticking butt-first out of a
dumpster.  Anyone know anything about it?  It didn't look that bad, all
things considered.  Contact me if you're interested and I can  give
directions to it.  It's inside a fenced-off area.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA