[alfa] GTV rear/side window mounting

Hi all, I've got little GTV parts soucrcing question.  In putting back
together the project GTV (it's a '72) and I've gottne to the point where I'd like to
put the windows back in.  I've found that the rear/side quarter window mounts
are broken.  They look like a plastic type material in a sort of H shape that
slides into the stainless trim on the end of the glass, and then also into a
metal bracket that is bolted to the body.  I believe the H shape locking in
the channel is what allows the window to pivot and open slightly.  It is hard to
describe in words, but does this sound like the correct mount for the window?
 If so, does anyone know where to find new mounts?  I have tried the usual
sources and haven't seen anything.  Maybe I just don't know what they are
called.  Thanks in advance.

Steve Hartman
too many cars right now
Balboa Island, CA