[alfa] Rental cars in Boston

Thanks to all that have replied to my post.  I have reserved a German
convertible whose three letter name will not be mentioned.

I reserved the car through www.exoticrentals.com.  It's a little shakey, as
two out of the three phone numbers listed are disconnected!  On the other
hand, once on the phone, they are very courteous.  They are even delivering
the car to my hotel!

I will be happy to report back after I return if anyone is interested.

It still saddens me that there are no Italian cars for rent.  We can only
hope 2007 (the promised return) really happens!  Make mine a Brera!

Jeff Thraen