[alfa] Stopping Poly Bushing Squeak

>Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>Subject: Re: [alfa] Re: Polyurethane vs. OEM Rubber Bushings?
>
>Does anyone find that the poly bushings "squeak" a lot? <

If they aren't lubricated, sure. Use the silicon grease supplied with the
kit (or sourced on your own) and you should be fine. I did a little work
for a suspension  component manufacturer once that fits grease nipples to
the poly bushings in their tubular control arms. I don't recall seeing
silicon grease in grease-gun sized tubes, but you could fit something
similar if you had concerns.

RON