Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 10:02:51 -0700
From: "jason.glover" <jason.glover@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Caribou Top Installation

Just installed my Caribou Canvas top on my '76 Spider. Having a hell of
a time getting it to latch. Seems like it needs to stretch an awful lot.
Is this normal? I think I could get it to latch if I had 2 more people
helping, but I don't want to rip it or bend something. Can somebody
relate their experience? FYI-I did the install in 75+ degree weather.

Thanks,
Jason Glover
Bellingham, WA