[alfa] Spider Spindle mix up

Hey All,
	 i resently put my 1981 Alfa Spider back on the road after 1 year in the
garage removing rust and repainting.  about 2 weeks ago i was about 50 miles
from my house the left stire momentarily locked up and then had a terrable
shake in the wheel.  After a very quick look i discovered the outer bearing
had come apart and seized on to the spindle, as if that is not bad enough,
the tire kept moving and so did that bearing.  The spindle twisted into two
sections.  Well as a cost saving measure i purchased a spindle off ebay.
The title read Right Spindle but the picture was of a left, so i bought it.
it arrived today and it is not the one in the picture.  So after this long
store does anyone know if the spindle itself is reversible?  The one i got
from ebay came with everything except the caliper, can i just reverse the
set-up?

Mark Peterson
1981 Alfa Spider Veloce - sitting on jackstands during the best weather of
the season :(