From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Mark Denovich
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 4:29 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: [alfa] Happy Family

My spider is home (put in storage several years ago.)   I've got a 164S,
a Verde, and now a '76 Spider in the driveway (only Verde is fit to
drive.   Does this make me some kind of euro-phile redneck?)

Pictures:  http://mark.denovich.org/archives/000333.html

Can't wait to get the 164 done, so I can start playing working on it.

	--Mark
	The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org