Milano aftermarket seats

Hi,
Down the road sometime in the near future im looking
at aftermarket driver/pass seats for my car. The
rollbar is setup so i can have new 4 or 6 point belts.
I need something that isnt to low, being that im still
growing, and has rails so both my Dad and I can drive
(he likes his seat back i like it forward) and it cant
be too expensive. Your insight would be appreciated
Monty

=====