FS: 1978 Alfetta Sedan - SF Bay Area

Hello all, posting this back up again. The previous stripped header studs have
been repaired, and the aftermarket AC has been removed (though I still have
it, in the trunk). I'm going to put the car on eBay next week, if it doesn't
sell by then. Thanks for looking.

-----
I am the second owner of this very nice 78 Sedan. It has 78k miles on it, and
appears to have been babied by its previous owner.

I've owned the car for a little over 2 years now, but have driven it very
little. It was purchased from a man in Washington, who originally bought it
when living in Los Angeles. I drove the car home, a week before my wedding,
and found that it needed to have the intake manifold replaced, along with the
Spica pump, before it could be Smogged and Registered.

I replaced the cracked intake manifold and had the work done on the Spica this
last May. The car passed Smog easily, and is now CA registered.

The interior is in very good condition, though the seams are coming unstitched
in some parts (mostly the rear seat). The headliner is in very good condition,
but has droopy sunshades.

The paint is in great condition. Its is the original cream color. A few rock
chips (up front) and some very minor dings.

I have found no rust on the car, except for a little surface rust (very minor)
by the radio antenna.

Good Stuff
The engine is in good condition, and has:
-Shankle 6 or 7L cams
-nice (Shankle?) exhaust headers
-recently replaced Spica pump

Also has:
-original jack, inside engine compartment
-K&N Air filter
-Nicer Turbina rims, also have stock wheels
- Shankle cat replacement straight pipe (also have new cat, not on the car
currently)
-Shankle Sure Start
-New Magnecor plug wires from Alfabill
-Koni red shocks all around.

Bad

One of the small studs at the top of the thermostatic actuator (where it fits
into the intake manifold), recently broke when I was trying to remove the nut.
Since I have the Sure Start on the car, and it is not leaking, I haven't gone
through the trouble of replacing the old stud.

The brakes are noisy. They stop fine, but likely need new pads. I think the
noise is more from pad dust.

There is a rattle coming from the transaxle. My mechanic said it was a loose
bracket or bolt, but nothing serious. I can get more information about this if
needed.

Exhaust is old, and could use replacing at some point. Tires are old as well,
but have some tread left. They are a bit dry, however. It also appears that a
seal on the transmission has started to leak a bit. The clutch/tranny leave a
little drip after being driven.

I was told that the driver's front wheel beering needs to be repaired, as it
has a rattle to it. As well as the car seems to have a slight hesitation at
4200 RPM.

The car also comes with a number of repair manuals and books.

Feel free to email me about specifics, and photos (have interior, engine, and
exterior shots)

Ted
HMB, CA