More on the Spider and shipping an engine

It was dark last night when I got the head off and didn't get a good look at
it.

The combustion chamber was totally mashed, and subsequently the head is
junk.   I took it down to Besic Motorsports to ask him if the machine shop
could repair it.   No way.   He noticed daylight from behind an exhaust
valve, and another, and another.

It dropped 3 of 4 valve seats.  Which would explain the zero compression.
What I thought was melted piston parts was pieces of the seat that got hot
and welded to the piston dome.   The piston domes look like the surface of
the moon, with rises and craters.   The whole motor is junk.   The first few
hits on the seats under compression has probably done the bottom end
bearings in too.  My only option is a rebuild or another motor.

So, I asked yesterday but it might have gotten lost in the explanations and
saga.

I need to ship a motor from Boston to Chicago.  Does anyone have any
recommendations or have done this before and can point me in the right
direction?   Cost, packaging requirements, recommended carriers?

TIA

-Peter