Duetto spider parts needed

I am looking for a few parts for my Duetto that I can not seem to find. More
specifically, I need a console with ashtray and lighter. Am I correct in
that this part is the same as what is used in the 67/68 GTs? Also looking
for a speedometer in Km/h, I have a Euro version that has been converted to
Mph, and I would like to bring it back to original
If anyone has one of these parts and wants to part with it, please drop me a
line

Peter
Austin, TX
68 Duetto