Silly newbie question

I know this may sound silly to those of you who have been around alfa's forever, but I am restoring my 1st (technically 2nd, but that's a long story) right now and I'm still very new to the cars.
Anyways, to get to the point.  How many keys were used on the 70ish (72 in my case) GTV's?  I know the ignition and doors are different, but were the glovebox and trunk release 2 seperate keys also, meaning 4 keys for 1 car?  This seems a little silly to me, but then again many things on older cars seem silly to me.  Having gotten no keys w/ my project car I am not sure what to expect.  Thanks in advance.

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island, CA