Payment done.. next question: 164 Super Powersteering..

Richard, Paid you diner for tonight..

Next question:

My 98' 164 Super runs faultless for far too long now (more than 100K Km's) so the powersteering dicided that it had to do something about it..

If I turn the steering to full lock to the left I hear a nasty noise which sounds like a compressed spring in eager.... It is not the normal return valve sound (which I still hear when I turn full lock right).
Does anybody recognise this, Is it lethal (wm, a recon steering "box") or something more harmless?

Thom